• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Looking for Senior Design Engineers in NW

Discussion in 'UK jobs' started by KudoTech, Oct 17, 2011.

1. KudoTech

KudoTech Member

Oct 2011
      I am currently assisting a leading Valves Manufacturer in the UK with a number of recruitment campaigns and I am interested in speaking with Senior Design Engineers with experience of;

Preparing bill of materials for the manufacture of valve assemblies including all part numbers and drawing references for all companies.
      Detailing design, calculations, sketches and drawings required to meet new product requirements.
      Preparing production drawings for the manufacture of valve components or associated equipment including all dimensions, tolerances, finishes and notes.
      Using Autocad LT, Solidworks, Simulation and FSA to prepare all drawings in an efficient and timely manner.
      Working with Development Directors in matters relating to product development, value engineering and real time solving of production problems.
      Liasing with quality departments and subcontractors in the issuing and control of concessions.

If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities avilable, please contact Simon bridgen on 07533 829 788.
    3. ShahDilip

ShahDilip New Member

Mar 2013

My self is Dilip Shah.

I am Mechanical Engineer. Working as a Design Engineer.

Having total working experience +8 years. Specific Valve Design Experience 6 years.

If you have still vacancy for Design Engineer than please send me your e-mail id, so i can forward you my detail resume.

Looking forward from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,
      Dilip Shah