• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Mechanical Design Engineer – Manchester, NH

Discussion in 'USA jobs' started by Tech_Recruiter, Oct 8, 2010.

1. I am looking for a temp to perm Mechanical Design Engineer. This person will be responsible for developing creative and effective mechanical solutions in a wide variety of product areas in the Consumer Products and Government industries. The ideal candidate will not shy from a challenge and has a results-oriented, “get it done†attitude.

• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
      • Pro-E advanced surfacing design skills
      • Work directly with PCB layout and manufacturing houses to package complex PCB assemblies, understand connectivity options, shielding requirements, and cabling spatial allowances
      • Work directly with designers to outline form appearance, spatial constraints, and assembly details
      • Knowledge of specification of off-the-shelf components including hardware (inserts, springs, fasteners, batteries etc.)
      • Detailed knowledge of part tolerancing for fit and sealing applications
      • Interpret industrial design concept illustrations into a CAD database; development of detailed CAD assemblies using skeleton models
      • Present ideas clearly and concisely to non-technical audiences via phone and in-person
      • Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
      • Working knowledge of IP ratings and Mil-Spec 810F/G requirements
      • Prepare files for rapid prototyping technologies
      • Experience in design consultancy environment is a MAJOR plus

• Portfolio of work in related fields
      - must include complex surface models examples
      - Physical part samples (plastic injection molding, sheet metal ,castings. etc)
      - 3D files to review with our team (e-drawings or native Pro-E or SW files)
      • Resume of work experience and specific related CAD applications

If you are interested and would like to be considered for interviewing, or if you would like more specific information about the opportunity, please send me your resume and/or call me to discuss.

Paula DeLand
      508-655-8646 x121