• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Mechanical Design Engineer

Discussion in 'UK jobs' started by Iona, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Iona

Iona Member

Feb 2011
      Mechanical Design Engineer ––Cambridgeshire - REF 241261

Due to continual growth, my client who is a leading global provider of coding and marking print technologies is now looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join the Engineering team.

This is an exciting time to be joining my client as the candidate will be joining at the very beginning of new product phases and therefore will have responsibility for the full product life cycle.

Reporting to the Program Manager the successful candidate will work within multi-disciplinary teams on large and small development projects.

You will be responsible for taking designs from concept and experimentation, through to prototyping and testing stages and then on to manufacturing.

Experience working in a mechanical design and product development role in a similar environment is essential. Experience and knowledge of Pro-E, would also be advantageous.

For the right candidate my client not only offers an excellent salary, and benefits, but also excellent career opportunities.

Further information please send your CV and contact details to iona@at-recruitment.co.uk Further information and details of similar roles available http://www.at-recruitment.co.uk