• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Mechanical Design Job

Discussion in 'Help, info & forum announcements' started by Sam sai, May 19, 2017.

1. Sam sai

Sam sai New Member

I am looking for a design job in India .I did my diploma and degree in mechanical engineering. I also have knowledge of AutoCAD and ug NX .

3. Bill Toulas

Bill Toulas Well-Known Member EngineeringClicks Expert

Hey Samsai,

Although there's always a chance that this post will get noticed by someone in India who also happens to have a role for you, that chance is slim.

You'd better get yourself started as a freelance mechanical designer in one of the popular freelancing platforms (Upwork, Fiverr, etc.) and you'll find a lot of prospective clients there, plus you'll gather experience as a designer.

4. GoodCat

GoodCat Well-Known Member EngineeringClicks Expert

You need to look for work at freelance sites: Upwork; freelancer.com; xplace. I think you are much more likely to find a job there.
      Competition Among freelancers is quite high if you are really professional then you will always find good work and good clients there.