• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Mechanical Design Manager

Discussion in 'UK jobs' started by Iona, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Iona

Iona Member

Feb 2011
      Mechanical Design Manager – Defence Products – North Wales – REF 241518

Salary / benefits: DOE, c£38-47k plus benefits
      Job Term: Permanent / Full Time

Job Outline:

We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Manager.

Based at my clients design and manufacturing facility in North Wales, the role will be to manage the resources within the Mechanical Design department and to deliver project milestones within time, quality, cost and delivery parameters.

You will take responsibility for the daily management of both design staff and individual design projects.

As well as promoting and enhancing the project team performance, you will also further develop the skills and capabilities of the mechanical design team.

It is expected that you will have the capability and personal qualities to engender the respect of the design team, as well as providing clear leadership and management of the department

Due to Security Clearance Requirements, it is essential that candidates are British Nationals

As expected that you will have significant experience within a mechanical design environment, and possibly have Chartered Engineer status or similar.

You should also be able to demonstrate a successful history of people management.

The successful candidate will be degree qualified or higher, preferably in engineering/technical based subjects.

In return my client can offer a competitive salary package and strong career prospects.

Skills: mechanical design, design manager

Owing to the volume of applications received, if you have not received a response to your application within 4-6 weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful.

To be included in our montly job mailing please send an email with "newsletter" in the subject to joblist@at-recruitment.co.uk
    3. mvsm76

mvsm76 New Member

Jun 2012

I have completed my Diploma In Mechanical Engineering in 1997, and having a total of 15+ years of experience in mechanical Designing. I am presently working as Assistance Manager (E&T) in Sujana Energy Limited, Hyderabad, India and I have good knowledge in Autocad Inventor Professional and Unigraphics NX (Presently Siemens NX). I Hope i am suitable for the position.

with regards
      M V Satyanarayana Varma
      E-Mail: mvsn76@gmail.com