• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Mechanical Design Trainee

Discussion in 'Asia jobs' started by umredkar.rohit17, Mar 1, 2015.

1. umredkar.rohit17

umredkar.rohit17 New Member

I want to start my career in mechanical design engineer in automobiles sector...
      Please somebody suggest me what to do..
      I am fresher B.E(mech)

Thank you

3. Robo-dog

Robo-dog Member

Start at the very bottom. Mop floors, clean the CNC machine, install parts together, get your hand dirty.

I would recommend you start getting yourself familiar with stress analysis, it goes a long way to truly understand the basic of designs.

4. umredkar.rohit17

umredkar.rohit17 New Member

5. Gavin Fidel

Gavin Fidel New Member

I am a mechanical engineer trained in autocad, ansys and solidwoks, i believe that i have the skill to start right now in the design field, i already know all the basics such as cnc machining, as well as the orientation and function of various parts in automobiles, someone please advise me on how to find a job as mechanical design trainee in automotive industry

6. Kalyan

Kalyan New Member

I want a design engineer job and i completed my mechanical engg. please guide me on how to get a job on Mechanical design trainee