• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Mechanical Engineering Graduate Student BSME/EIT Seeking Design Opportunities

Discussion in 'Jobs wanted' started by conrad.r.cole, Jul 13, 2012.

1. conrad.r.cole

conrad.r.cole New Member

Jul 2012
      I am a graduate of the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and a minor in Mathematics. I have passed the April 2012 Fundamentals of Engineering examination and am awaiting receipt of Engineer-In-Training license information from the Florida Board of Professional Engineers. I'm also working toward two Certificate programs in Computer-Aided Design and Drafting and Rapid Prototyping and Design utilizing the AutoCAD and SolidWorks software packages. My most recent position was on contract with Honeywell Aerospace as a Manufacturing Engineer supporting manufacturing processes involved in printed circuit card assembly for defense/space guidance and navigation applications. I recently completed a training course in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Fundamentals and Advanced Concepts based on the ASME Y14.5- 2009 Standard through which I acquired 24 contact hours. I will commence coursework toward a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Florida in August 2012.