• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Mechanical parts manufactures in China

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by jack.fang, Apr 10, 2010.

1. jack.fang

jack.fang New Member

Usually we classify the mechanical parts into many commodities: For example, forging parts, stamping parts,machining parts, casting parts, gears and shafts, bearings and so on. and China , as a low cost country have become the most popular destination for sourcing. but how to find the most suitable supplier for your products and ideas?

1. Contact with me, i have many years of experience of global sourcing in china in the mechinery industry and quite familiar with chinese supply market. you can add my MSN: jack.fang2012@hotmail.com.

2. There is a famous third party sourcing service company?First Link mechanical parts sourcing CO.,LTD.
      which focus on the mechanical sourcing service and trading . you can find more information on the

3. Search related information on internet, which with too many information and hard to locate the suitable supplier.

3. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Jack. Is First Link your company?

4. LiMaoxing

LiMaoxing Member

5. jack.fang

jack.fang New Member

Not really, it is a company i am working with, actually serveral sourcing expert set up this company serveral years ago to serve the companies which want to purchasing mechanical parts from China. if you have interest or there is anything i can help, please contact with me with no hesitation. my email is jack.fang2012@gmail.com

6. wizardofid

wizardofid Active Member

Jack
      I'm looking for CNC Machining support for 100,000 units a year in aluminium or Magnesium Aluminium, of a couple of parts, each about as big as the iPad aluminium shell. Would you be able to point me to some source and let me know costs?