• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Mechanical & Stress Opportunities

Discussion in 'UK jobs' started by Electus, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Electus

Electus New Member

I am currently seeking approximately 30 Mechanical Engineers (Design & Stress) from mid-weight level through to lead/Principle roles for a large Engineering consultancy based in the South West.

I am particularly keen on Heavy Industry experience and engineers from a Defence, Aerospace or Nuclear background would be of definite interest. Being Chartered or working towards Chartership would be a distinct advantage.

Specific activities in the role include:
      integration of hydraulic/pneumatic systems into the overall design
      design costing and programming
      mechanical design at system and sub-system level (including mechanisms & structures)
      design for manufacture experience

Please note that I am only seeking candidates looking for Permanent positions.

I would be happy to answer any questions and speak to you further regarding these roles.

If you would like to be considered, interviews are currently taking place and I would need an up to date CV as soon as possible.

Feel free to send your CV and/or contact me at [email protected]