• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Mechannical Design Engineer from Italy

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by todaniele, Jul 20, 2011.

1. todaniele

todaniele Member

I am an Italian Mechanical Design Engineer from Milan. Since I was child I loved drawing mechanic parts, car, truck, escavator and all that a child's fantasy can image. When I grew up I did a step, I started to make some experiments with my moped and some car and motorbike engines. In 2000 I graduated in a Technical institute like a Mechanical Industrial Engineer. After that I worked with some interesting factories and engineering offices in a variety of mechanical fields. I developed a great attitude and experience in mechanical design with modeling software like Pro-E, Inventor, Solidworks, Solidedge, Alibre and 2D drawing softwares like AutoCAD. After over 10 years like mechanical design engineer I still love my work and my passion for mechanic is everyday strongest.
      Hope to speak to all of you soon!
      Regards
      Daniele Todaro

3. rajmech13

rajmech13 New Member

Its great to hear that Daniele sir, i am also one of your kind here but yet to start my career in this field.

4. todaniele

todaniele Member

Mechanics is a great passion and can give many satisfactions, keep your passion alive and try to do the best everyday!

5. razorcd

razorcd Member

6. kevin136

kevin136 Well-Known Member

Nice to see you here Daniele!I'm Kevin also an mechanical engineer in Guangzhou China.
      Wow,it seems that you born to be a mechanical engineer! That is great!:p