• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Mobile App Must-Haves

Discussion in 'The Leisure Lounge' started by Marnie Dorsey, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Marnie Dorsey

Marnie Dorsey Member

Hello! I'm a mobile app developer and I want to create a mobile app but with all the mobile apps currently available, I'd have a lot of competition if I create an app similar to an existing one right now. So I'd like to ask all of you a favor and let me know which apps you wish or want to be developed. Something that is not available yet. Thanks!

3. mechanicalgirl

mechanicalgirl New Member

Hi Marnie. I am a first time mom and I would really want an app that is related to taking care of my baby all rolled into one. Sounds funny though but this will be very helpful for all the new moms who is juggling time between home and work. To be particular, I would like to have something that would direct me to the right practitioner or something that may show a video of how things should be dealt. I am not sure if there is something like this but I have been looking at it but to no avail. Looking forward to your feedback.

4. Marnie Dorsey

Marnie Dorsey Member

Hi, thanks for your input! That sounds like a great idea. I know a lot of working moms too and this would really be useful. I'm planning to start the app development using Xamarin after the holidays since it's going to be pretty busy as Christmas approaches, and I would be posting updates. Thank you!

5. calligraphygirl

calligraphygirl Member

Hello! your posts here seems to be very interesting. Developing a new application is an excellent idea. I am currently looking too for a unique one. Anyway, I'm glad that there's one here to be posting updates soon. Please do, I'm an eager mom like you when it comes to that matter:)

6. AnneFl

AnneFl New Member

I will be looking forward that one app.

7. royo

royo New Member

Yeah, me too ..

8. crabshusk

crabshusk Member

Hey, any update on your project? have you decided what mobile app you'll be creating?

9. Robo-dog

Robo-dog Member

I want one app that takes me back in time....but see if you can do it without a flux capacitor and that I don't have to go as fast as 88 MPH to make it work. I want something more reliable...it is 2015 after all.