• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Needs suggestions on a metal store in Toronto

Discussion in 'Manufacturing processes' started by merlinrose21, Jan 25, 2018.

1. merlinrose21

merlinrose21 Member

Hi guys,

I'm running an automobile repairing company in Toronto since 2013. The business is going great and I'm getting many works nowadays.

I used to purchase metal sheets for various purposes in the garage from a company located in Toronto itself.

But as most of my employees started to complain about the low quality of their metal sheets and customers also, I planned to switch the company.

Dr. Ferrick, an automobile scientist and engineer that I know suggested me to go for a metal store in Toronto that is said to be offering high-quality precision metal products.

He told they are good. Even though, I would like to know your opinions as well before proceeding. Please respond as soon. Thanks in advance.