• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • New Guy in Northwest USA

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by Allfat, May 18, 2011.

1. Allfat

Allfat Member

Hello Everyone.

I stumbled upon this forum and it looks like a pretty good resource. I have been perusing the forum for a while and decided to introduce myself.

I am an engineer and shop manager for a company in Oregon that builds electrostatic sprayers for Agriculture. We design and build the best sprayers in the world. We have units all over the world spraying a variety of crops from vineyards to apples to cotton.

Check out our website at www.ontargetspray.com. That is me in the video on the front page!

I graduated college just over a year ago with a BS Mechanical Engineering and use Autodesk Inventor for solid modeling.

I look forward to contributing to the forum and learning along the way.

3. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Hi Allfat - glad you stopped by to say hello. Welcome to the Mechanical Design forum :)

Cool! It's so great to see the diversity of people's experiences in this forum.