• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Photo copyright

Discussion in 'Protecting your designs or inventions' started by navada_do, Mar 25, 2014.

1. navada_do

navada_do Member

Hello all,
      Pl. spend some time on my issue regarding photo copyright.

I have created a personal website, it contains a slideshow to show mechanical design application which I searched and
      collected from the sources: solidworks.com and grabcad.com
      I made it together in Flickr.com and ofcourse to indicate enough link and description back to these sources where the picture located.

My question is: are there any problem regarding photo copyright in my slideshow to show on my website????
      Pl. help to work me out of that kind of matter, really thanks.

My website: www.caunoi.info

3. Strambo

Strambo Member

I don't know why you are asking the Forum members to answer this for you; why don't you ask the people where you copied the pictures from? "Hi; can I use your images on my web site?"

Does that make sense?

4. navada_do

navada_do Member

currently I removed the pictures from my website. it is not simple like what you just talk "Hi; can I use your images on my web site?" Strambo. You can search for more information related to copyright over net. I am looking some online tool to check the author of a picture or checking the availability of a picture to use and next step to ask for the same you posted