• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Planning to purchase hydraulic lifts. Needs suggestions.

Discussion in 'Machining' started by merlinrose21, Feb 28, 2018.

1. merlinrose21

merlinrose21 Member

Hey guys,

I do have some doubts regarding construction lifts. I'm running a renovation and construction company in Ontario since 2017 November. Last week, one of my workers got injured in the work site.

The reason which I could identify was poor safety measures and precautions taken while dealing with working equipments.

That's why I'm planning to purchase some hydraulic lifts for them as it is said to be much worker-friendly and safe up to a great extent.

I would like to consider your suggestions and opinions before proceeding. Is it okay to purchase a hydraulic lift and a scissor lift too? Scissor lifts are also good, right? My worker's safety is my primary concern. I don't want to make a family masterless.

I know we have got experts here to help with your valuable suggestions! Highly appreciate your comments and thoughts in advance!