• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Pressure Compensated vs load sense Variable displacement pump circuits

Discussion in 'The main mechanical design forum' started by hamza125, Apr 1, 2019.

1. hamza125

hamza125 New Member

Can somebody please help in understanding the difference between pressure compensated variable displacement pump circuit and load sense? Below is my understanding:

VD Pressure compensated Pump circuit: You can not control flow rate unless the pressure compensator pressure setting is achieved. After which pump flow can be controlled while pump maintaining that maximum pressure.

Load Sense Pump Circuit: Firstly, We can control flow rate by regulating needle valve or proportional valve that is downstream of pump to get required actuator speed without reaching maximum pressure compensator setting. Secondly as the load changes the pump adjusts valve upstream pressure to maintain the flowrate across the valve (which we adjusted before to get required actuator speed).

Is my understanding right? Kindly explain in simple terms if you can. Thank you in advance [​IMG]

3. terri.dieble1985

terri.dieble1985 New Member

How I Got My Ex Back With The Help Of Dr. Savior The Real Online Spell Caster) WhatsApp: +27631383057.

I am so grateful to Dr. Savior for bringing back my husband to me just within the period of 48 hours. I was living a life of a frustrated woman till I came across Dr. Savior contact details on the internet whom I then explained my situation to and he told me to calm down that he will handle everything. To be honest I never felt that things was going to work out as fast as he did, but I was surprise when my husband called me asking for forgiveness and told me that he is willing to come back to me as my husband. So what more can I say than to give thanks to Dr. Savior. In case anyone needs the spell caster for any kind of spell this is His email: [email protected] or [email protected], WhatsApp: +27631383057, Website: www.solutiontemple247.webnode.com