• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Product Design Engineer (Pro-E), Suffolk. Up to £30K

Discussion in 'UK jobs' started by Zebra Jamie, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Zebra Jamie

Zebra Jamie New Member

Product Design Engineer – Sudbury, Suffolk
      21 Days holiday + Bank Holidays

A small, successful and well established product development consultancy requires a Product Design Engineer to join their team. You will be working with clients to design, develop, prototype and detail products across a wide range of sectors, including; industrial products, electronics and consumer products.

The ideal candidate will have a mix of the following skills and attributes:
      • Product Design or Industrial Design qualifications or relevant experience
      • 3D CAD experience with Pro Engineer
      • Solidworks experience desirable
      • Understanding of mechanical engineering principles
      • Experience of prototyping, design for manufacture and design for assembly
      • Designing for aesthetics and mechanical functionality
      • Experience of FEA tools and hazard analysis tools desirable
      • Driving Licence - Essential

You will take ownership of projects, liaise with clients and suppliers and manage your time and priorities to meet tight deadlines. You will be rewarded with seeing your work through the complete lifecycle from concept through to production. For more information or immediate interview, please forward your CV in first instance.

3. Vipul143

Vipul143 Member

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to introduce myself as a prospective candidate and looking for change.

I have done my graduation in Mechanical Engineering. I have been working as Design Engineer with Hi-tech outsourcing servicing in Ahmedabad.

My main areas of work have been product development and modify product in Solid-works, Auto-cad and I have completed course of Pro-E wildfire 5.0 and I have 1 year experience on Pro-E.

My enclosed resume will expose you to have some insight into my technical skills and capabilities. Also, it gives some idea about the professional experience I have had. My work experience gave me a lot
      of opportunity to analyze, understand and design the applications.

In addition you will find me a well-organized person with good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. I thrive on new challenges, and my dedication and tireless work ethic, along with my desire to learn, will prove to be an asset to my employer.

Please provide me your contact detail.

Contact me
      Email:- patel_vipul88@yahoo.com
      vipulmulani98@gmail.com
      Mobile :- +91 9714089920

Thank you for time and consideration.

Regards,
      Vipul Patel.