• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Refrigeration system design

Discussion in 'The main mechanical design forum' started by Themba, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Themba

Themba New Member

May someone please assist me in designing a refrigeration system. I have some parts done and I am struggling to choose an appropriate compressor for my system.

Help will be highly appreciated

3. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Contact the compressor manufacturer. They will have application engineers that can help you select the appropriate compressor based on your system requirements.

4. Themba

Themba New Member

Thank you very much Dana (;

5. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what the frown emoticon is for... what I suggested is what any working engineer should do in your situation, i.e. get advice from the people who know the equipment the best, which is the manufacturer. You haven't said what parts you have done already or what kind of assistance you need.

6. monatank

monatank New Member

I suggest you should reach out any product designer who can help you in a right direction. As you done with some parts of your refrigerator, CAD designers pick different compressor and check digitally that it fitted in your system or not. So your job become easier to choose most appropriate compressor. For any further help, feel free to ask anytime.