• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Searching for outsourced 3D projects

Discussion in 'Jobs wanted' started by pmcstudio, Jan 25, 2014.

1. pmcstudio

pmcstudio New Member

Searching for outsourced 3D projects (Europe region)Hi, my name is Luca, I'm looking for companies from Europe who are needing outsourced 3d modeling services.We are a small company specialized in technical 3D modeling and engineering.We have a strong product development expertise, knowledge of machinery and equipment.We have been doing 3D-modeling also related to the automotive industry.If you have small or large projects or you are requiring the following:Availability of 400 hours per month of work between modeling and design: -generating 3D CAD models from 2D drawings -generating 2D drawings from your 3D CAD models -prototype modeling from your scketch or idea -product development modeling -reverse engineering of existing parts Capabilities:- Designing machinery for dimensional measurement.- Development and solid modeling, surface modeling, activity service for design studies.- Design of equipment for sheet metal working: sheet metal stamping dies, progressive stamping simple and mixed processes- Mould Design: plastic injection molding, thermoforming, mold casting, models for casting cast iron.- Designing power tools. Design Tools:pro / Engineer (from R13 to WF4 more than 20,000 hours).I have experience in 3D-modeling for about 15 years.If you need technical 3D modelling services, with a long experience, Contact us via e-mail:info@pmcstudio.it.Please, you are welcome to visit our website: www.pmcstudio.itBest regards,Luca Carraro

3. eckcop

eckcop Member

Hi Luca, just a note to let you know, you should fix the link to your website, the text that follows your top level domain name has been included into the link URL.

I'm guessing it should be:

http://www.pmcstudio.it/index.html

Best Regards Alex

4. pmcstudio

pmcstudio New Member

Hi Alex,
      Thank you for your note.
      I had already seen this write error.
      But are not able to correct it.
      Many greetings Luca