• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Searching for small fluidics components - U-bend

    Discussion in 'Manufacturers of mechanical parts' started by Andrew Carr, Sep 20, 2017.

    1. Andrew Carr

      Andrew Carr New Member

      Sep 2017
      Likes Received:
      Hello fine people,

      I'm looking for a small plastic 180degree U-bend connector for a fluidics system with press-on connection points.

      By small - an internal diameter of 2-3mm, in a footprint of roughly 12x12mm. Tubing just collapses on itself.

      Essentially, looking for the part in the image, but I can't find it small enough anywhere!

      Attached Files:


    Share This Page

    By using this website you agree to our Cookies usage. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters

    1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
      Dismiss Notice