• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Seasoned product designer looking for new gig

Discussion in 'Jobs wanted' started by epochdesign, May 10, 2011.

1. epochdesign

epochdesign Member

Greetings,
      I'm a seasoned industrial/mechanical designer of 20+ years. I am an innovator and very technology savvy.
      I've been running a design firm for the last 14+ years but the administrative end of the business has left me weary.
      I'm a creative type with a very high degree of skill. I'm looking for a more "creative" role in a design firm or design group. I am in the Portland Metro Area of Oregon and would like to find something in this area, but also (seriously) considering interesting opportunities in the UK and Europe. I have a wide scope of knowledge and talent and can design for nearly any industry and manufacturing process. I've worked in SolidWorks for over 16 years. I've designed both soft goods and hard goods. You can see some of my work on my website: www.epochdesign.com.

If you think there is a match, I would be happy to send my resume and portfolio.

Cheers,
      Steven Dodson
      steven@epochdesign.com

3. thebigconsultant

thebigconsultant Active Member

Hi Steve,

I have some potentially interesting projects coming up in Europe, if you are keen to collaborate. I would be interested to talk with you.

Kind regards,
      John Biddleston

4. 3fD

3fD New Member

Hi Steve
      We are looking for an experienced designer - can you send me your CV? Go to www.3formdesign.com and contact us through the contact page. We are UK based - are you still interested?
      Thanks
      Ally

5. kdasent

kdasent New Member