• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Seeking Advice or Someone Who Could Build A Prototype For An Idea

Discussion in 'Protecting your designs or inventions' started by Ronald1265, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Ronald1265

Ronald1265 New Member

Hello,
      I am looking for someone who can advise me on how to get a prototype made or someone who can build it for me. The individual must be willing to sign a confidential form or NDA prior to discussing the project. I am looking for someone in Los Angeles. I am hoping this could be the beginning of a long partnership and if not at least for this one project. Only interested in someone with extremely reasonable rates.

Thanks,

Ronald

3. K.I.S.S.

K.I.S.S. Well-Known Member

Hi Ronald1265,

I think you'll need to provide a little more information in order to achieve a good response - mechanical design is a very large field of study, with some people specializing in machining and others in sheet metal, injection moulding etc etc.
      I'm not saying you have to give your idea away, but you should at least provide some general info.

K.I.S.S.

4. MadLogger

MadLogger Member

Hello Ronald,
      I am not from the Los Angeles area, but I would be more than willing to help out if you can work via telecommute. I am a designer, and prototypes are my specialty. I have a small machine shop that I putter around in nights and weekends, I have a 3D printer for rapid prototype, if needed.
      Madlogger