• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Sydney - 3D solidworks

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand jobs' started by lambertsearch, May 23, 2011.

1. • Salary Package $75,000-$85,000 package + bonus
      • Leading Global Technology company
      • South Inner Sydney location
      • Massive growth predicted in next 5 years
      • Must have 3D solidworks and moulding/press tooling design experience

This US$1.4B global business is a market leader in the energy sector and has a core focus on quality, reliability and innovation and is expecting unprecedented growth in the next 5 years. This is a rare opportunity to join an R&D team of 30 people who enjoy working in a friendly, cohesive and technically challenging environment.
      This role has become vacant due to an internal promotion as this employer looks to expand its high calibre engineering team to develop a smart range of innovative of technology products which include smart response, remote communication and software enhancements.
      With a degree in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 3 years in manufacturing related product
      design you will be able to work within and manage the product development process from
      concepts/ideas and involving stakeholders right through to design validation and eventual introduce
      into manufacturing. You will be a passionate Engineer that knows how important design for manufacture
      is and appreciates the importance right first time for manufacturing.

Your ability to manage your time, work well within a close team environment and demonstrate superior problem solving skills is important and experience with electrical/electronic design and Australian Electrical Wiring standards is ideal but not essential.
      Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to send an application. If you require any further information please call John Lambert on 0416 179 998 quoting Job Reference No 110506k. Should you experience any difficultly with applying please email us at john@lambertsearch.com.au
    3. nraj001

nraj001 Member

Jul 2013
      I have sent my resume at your mail address. Please refer it and give me your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
      Nishadhraj Vasava