• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Senior Mechanical Design Engineer

Discussion in 'Jobs wanted' started by BobInOH, Jul 26, 2012.

1. BobInOH

BobInOH New Member

Iam an experienced mechanical engineer. I have led teams designing,fabricating, and assembling proprietary and sale-able machinery inmultiple industries. I have designed and qualified offset printingpress systems and rotary table, pick-and-place automated assemblymachines. I have designed on numerous CAD softwares, and performedfinite element analyses.

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Ihave led multifunctional teams for the design and development of newproducts, and hold numerous patents in different industries. Mygreatest strengths and assets are the application of informationacquired from my varied industry experiences, and my criticalthinking skills to create innovative solutions. Mechanisms andmachinery of my design can perform repeatedly with minimal variation.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Ihave succeeded in a Lead Engineer role at previous employers for thecreation and distribution of technical data packages to support thedevelopment of products and for customer orders located in the UnitedStates and Europe.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Sincerely,[/FONT]
      [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Robert Pimpis[/FONT]

3. TAG Solutions Inc.

TAG Solutions Inc. New Member

Hi Robert,
      Are you still interested in opportunities? I have some openings you might be a fit for? Please contact me at info@yourtagsolution.com
      Regards,
      David