• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Senior Mechanical Designer

Discussion in 'USA jobs' started by jdobronz, Mar 16, 2012.

1. jdobronz

jdobronz New Member

We are seeking a Senior Mechanical Designer. The candidate shall be able to generate mechanical design details for industrial manufacturing equipment with emphasis on material transfer and automation. The candidate will be capable of independently generating mechanical assembly and detail drawings for machines including steel weldments, brackets, supports, piping, etc., for manufacturing equipment working from design layout drawings. Looking for industrial design experince.

Candidates must have Solid Works (or similar 3D design software) experience, and technical training/experience, with an AS Degree or BS Degree in an engineering discipline preferred.

6 Month Contract to Hire - 60k-65k

Please contact Jack at jdobronz@concisetechnologies.net

3. PANKAJ1971

PANKAJ1971 New Member

I am interested in your advertise on "senior mechanical designer" designation.
      My qualification is given bellow :
      1. Graduate diploma in mechanical engineering from iii mt (delhi)
      2. Acad 2011, office 2007,autolisp, inventor - 9, internet.
      3. Also i known and work on pro-e (1.5 years) , practice reqd. For working on pro-e or wildfire.
      4. 16 years working exp. In mechanical design of power transformer (fabrication , sheet metal and electrical and mechanical design and drafting.

If my qualification and exeperience suitable for above job, please call me for interview or appointment.

4. Erich

Erich Well-Known Member

Pankaj,

I hope you sent this information to the email address listed in the original post.

My experience is the recruiters don't monitor these forums, they wait for you to reply to their email.