• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Senior PDMS Piping Designer

Discussion in 'Europe jobs' started by cmstanley, Jan 6, 2012.

1. cmstanley

cmstanley Member

Good morning,

I am currently recruiting for a Senior PDMS Piping Designer on a EPC/EPCM Contract based out of the Netherlands.

The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivery in PMC environment for a gasification plant project in the Netherlands with either a BS/MS Engineering or equivalent qualification.

The successful candidate will have solid experience working for a PMC on EPC contracts with a minimum of 5 years experience within the Chemical/Petrochem Industry. The candidates must fulfil PDMS Piping design activities and Field measurements at an onshore location. Must have extensive PDMS capabilities.

The start date is ASAP (Jan 2012) and the work will be for approximately 6 months.
      A competitive hourly rate is offered for suitably experienced and qualified candidates.

If this is something which you might be interested in please email me your up-to-date CV and I will review your application.

Alternatively, if this is not for you at this time, or not suitable to your experiences but you know someone who might benefit from this opportunity. Please feel free to forward my contact details onto them.

I am contactable in the office today on 0151 666 8933 until 17:00 and back in again next week from Monday (09/01/2012) from 08:30.

Kindest regards,

Chris Stanley