• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Some recent projects

Discussion in 'Your mechanical design work' started by Lloyd, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Lloyd

Lloyd Member

[​IMG]

A portable wood buring stove for an international humanitarian aid organization.
      About 20,000 of these have been sent to various locations around the world where people have had their homes destroyed by earthquakes and floods etc

[​IMG]

I designed this for a start-up company who are specializing in the outdoors market.
      It's a simple ABS/PC box with a TPE overmould to put a car key in when venturing out into the water/sea

[​IMG]

This is a SLS prototype of a diney branded chocolate making toy.
      The moulded chocolate has a relief engraving, which when held up to the light displays a photo quality monocrome image created by variations in the opacity/thickness of the chocolate bar.

[​IMG]

This fixture was designed to hold four wiper arm castings for the Aston Martin Rapide.
      It can hold either left hand or right hand variants.

3. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Nice work Lloyd and welcome to the Mechanical Design Forum. Are they all renderings or are some photos? btw, I fixed your signature link for you ;)

4. Lloyd

Lloyd Member

The stove and the SLS prototype are photos. The key case and the fixture are renderings.

Thanks for fixing my link. Much appreciated :)

5. wizardofid

wizardofid Active Member

Nice work on the wood burning stove. There is a different spin on those in India now.