• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Someone wanted to know how to get photos off an iPhone?

Discussion in 'The Leisure Lounge' started by Pete, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Pete

Pete Well-Known Member

Thought I saw a post around here asking how to get photos off an iphone, but can't find it anymore! :(, anyway, if it helps anyone, you might want to try this:

Plug your iPhone into any PC (make sure that if iTunes is installed, so set it to manualy manage music or it may run and sync automaticaly...).

Use Internet explorer to open your iPhone (probably from the my computer screen).

In the window, go to Tools > Folder Options, and then in the pop up window select the 'View' tab. Scroll down to where it says "Show hidden files and folders" and click it.

You should now be able to see all the files and folders on your iPhone, and can just drag your photos and bits off there to the PC/pen drive etc.

This worked for my iPod Nano when i was playing around with it, but all the music was stored under randomly named and folders...

Hope this helps, and good luck!

3. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Hi Pete. That was actually a spammer who who left that message (one of the many I have to constantly deal with). They are a real pain, actually. They post rubbish all over the forum every day, and it's becoming quite a challenge to keep them under control :(

4. Pete

Pete Well-Known Member

Ahh... well, I'm sure it may prove useful to someone somewhere!