• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Sports Equipment Design

Discussion in 'The business forum' started by sportengineer, Dec 11, 2013.

1. sportengineer

sportengineer New Member

Hello I am currently in the process of starting my own sports equipment company and am in the process of completing my prototype for our first product. I am looking for someone to help aid me through the design process and help with the drafting as this product requires complex modeling and am looking to speed up the process. I am a full time employed engineer, however I do not have much capital to pay for an employee or to contract this work to a large company, all I can offer is partnership/future employment or internship/ portfolio builder, so preferably looking for someone who could be a consultant or jump completely in on the process and become a partner. If interested please message me and I would be happy to dive further in on the ideas and business model.

Ben

3. vashi

vashi Member

i know a person who is making Compaq gym machine in a final year project. my be he can help you out. if you want to know pm. me.

4. tass solutions

tass solutions New Member