• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Standard EN 1672

Discussion in 'The main mechanical design forum' started by Arunas, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Arunas

Arunas New Member

Hello :) ,

I am looking for ar "Food processing machinery. Basic concepts. Hygiene requirements" standard EN 1672.
      Could any one tell me where I can find it for free, or if some one haves it, could share it with me ;) .

3. ConnectUTS

ConnectUTS Active Member

The distribution and use of most standards is protected by international copyrights. In most cases getting a copy for free would violate those copyrights for the original holder.

Do you know any one in the food services or food processing industry? You would be best to approach them and be prepared to go to their location to access the standard.

You may also consider going to a technical library. Many at least in the USA have site licenses for accessing industry standards while at their location?

4. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Neil makes some great suggestions. If they don't work out then I guess you will have to purchase the standard from a place such as here: http://shop.bsigroup.com/en/ProductDeta ... 0030179293

No sharing of copyrighted material between forum members please!