• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Tapatalk

Discussion in 'Help, info & forum announcements' started by mvalenti, Sep 22, 2011.

1. mvalenti

mvalenti Well-Known Member

Been using this app for the iPhone for other forums I browse. Check it out... www.tapatalk.com/

Might be nice to get this forum on it.

-Mark

3. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Hi Mark. Nice to hear from you.

Thanks for the link. Yes this is indeed something we've been looking into and I have checked out Tapatalk as a possible option. An app would be fantastic and we plan to introduce one soon. Before it can be done there's going to be a major revision to this site when we move over to the vBulletin platform (much more slick than what we currently have :) )

Watch this space!

4. mvalenti

mvalenti Well-Known Member

Looking forward to seeing the changes, not that the site needs a revamp. But change is good from time to time. Good to keep it fresh. Had an issue with my log in some time ago and then life got in the way, so I havnt been on much. But its good to be back, and the site is still buzzing with activity. Doing some great stuff here, keep it up!

-Mark

5. dakeb

dakeb Member

If you make an app, make sure it is for Android, none of that Apple rubbish :)

6. GarethW

The Android app is now available for download: LINK

I'm not ready to announce it yet because I'll wait until the iPhone one is approved by Apple (might be a few weeks) then I will announce them simultaneously.

I actually haven't tried the app yet myself (need to figure out how to use the emulator because I don't have an Android phone), so if you could check it out for me please let me know how you get on!

General thread on the new apps is here

7. GarethW

Also for your info the iPhone app will be available soon... Just waiting for apple to approve it! Might actually take a few weeks though.

8. GarethW

Android MDF app: LINK
      iPhone MDF app: LINK