Discussion in 'The main mechanical design forum' started by pcurran871, Oct 13, 2010.
Molded parts,machining parts and sheet metal? They are three types I usually find in my work.
1) Design which take care of Functional aspects.
2) Design which take care of Economy aspects.
3) Design which take care of Aesthetic aspects.
Three types of mechanical design:
1. Adaptive Design: In this the designer adapts the design and makes minor alterations or changes to suit the requirement.
2. Development Design: This is the development design from the existing design with the final product being distinct different from the existing one in terms of materials, cost, or functionality, or method of manufacturing.
3.New Design: This involves lots of research, skills, technical ability and creativity. Such designs can generally qualify for a patent.
three type of mechanical design: duplication, modification and innovation
Separate names with a comma.