• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • UK Based Freelancers Needed

Discussion in 'UK jobs' started by rory_way, Jan 3, 2015.

1. rory_way

rory_way Member

Good Evening,

I've started a product design consultancy and I'd like to be able to broaden my offering by having a few freelance engineers on my books to do stress/stain analysis, thermal analysis etc. As I said the agency is brand new and I'm just starting to market so work isn't guaranteed or anything, but if work comes in I would give you the opportunity to do it.

I'm a design engineer/product designer who has been working for 5+ years, 4 in an R&D electronics company and 1.5 years in a world leading fibre optic company developing racks, street cabinets, underground joints etc.

If you're interested drop me a message.

Regards,
      Rory

3. stagroup

stagroup New Member

Hi Rory,
      I am interested in your offer if still available.

4. linus

linus New Member

I'm interested

5. santoshkumargannu

santoshkumargannu New Member

Hi

I am interested in this offer, experienced in design and analysis of various components for aerospace to medical equipment. if you have any further question, don't hesitate to contact me to my email, santoshkumar.gannu@gmail.com

6. IOANNA

IOANNA New Member

Hello
      I am a mechanical engineer student form Greece and I am searching to do a 6 month internship.I am interested in the sector of desing like the kind you ask and i would like to ask if you could accept a collaboration.My internship will be via Erasmus so my payment will be from Erasmus.Please answer me so i can send you my CV.

7. Jaime_Z

Jaime_Z New Member

Potential collaboration

Hi Rory,

I'm a Design Engineer with more thank 6 years experience in the marketing, medical and equipment sectors.

I'm currently working full time but I am interested on doing stress, thermal and vibration analysis using the FE method as a freelancer to get more experience (currently using Ansys).

I live in Southampton and it'd be great if we could meet to discuss in more detail. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Kind Regards

Jaime

8. intel5555

intel5555 New Member

9. Vipul143

Vipul143 Member