• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • UK ex Oz

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by The Model Citizen, Nov 4, 2011.

1. The Model Citizen

The Model Citizen New Member

Hi everyone. Nice to be on the boards.

I'm Richard. I've moved to the UK from Oz, with the family, about a year ago. Been working as a design engineer for about 15 years after a major change in career (used to be an air traffic controller until I saw the light) and have been working predominately in motorcycle design.

Have been contracting in a couple of industries since the big move but have just landed a permanent job as a designer with a bike company here in the UK.

The forum looks very interesting and I'm looking forward to reading everything that's on here and hope I can contribute accordingly. Nice to see such an international collection of experience as well.

Cheers
      Rich

3. triggerh4ppy

triggerh4ppy New Member

Hi, I too have just started a position in the UK with a motorcycle company as a design engineer. I start in January and will be working as a chassis design engineer. If its the same motorcycle company I would like to ask you some questions before I start there. If thats ok I will Private message you??

Thanks