• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • URGENT - Looking for PDMS - Piping Designers

Discussion in 'UK jobs' started by cmstanley, Dec 21, 2011.

1. cmstanley

cmstanley Member

Good morning,

I am currently looking for 5 x PDMS - Piping designers for a role based in Stockport for one of our Clients who work in the Chem / Petro Chem and Oil & Gas industries. This position is available on contract for a minimum of 7 months with a view to future on going work available. The role will be looking to start Jan 2012.

Excellent rates available for this role with opportunity for overtime.

Please see below for the full job description.

If you are interested in this role please feel free to contact me via the contact methods in my signature for a confidential chat about this or any other roles I have available.

Alternatively, if you feel that at this time this role is not for you or you are not looking to move but know someone who might be interested please pass my details on to them.

Thanks,

Chris
      [HR][/HR]
      Due to the successful award of new projects we are currently seeking to recruit 5 x Piping Designer – PDMS to join our North West office on an contract basis.

Candidates ideally need experience on Detailed Design. Long Term Projects currently secured for South Africa, Peru and Saudi Arabia in the Chemical and Oil & Gas Industry.

Minimum 7-12 months duration based in our Stockport office. Opportunities for overtime and competitive market rates paid.

• The successful candidate will join a piping team on major domestic and international projects and must have experience of multi-discipline projects.
      • Responsible for performing plant layout and piping design activities using project approved “in house†PDMS modelling and 2D drafting systems.
      • Plant Layout, Modelling of equipment and piping, production of Isometrics, GA’s and MTO’s from the model, preferably experienced in use of PDMS version 11.6 / 12.0.
      • Produce the various discipline deliverables to the agreed schedule.
      • Apply good interpersonal skills, liaising with members of other disciplines and departments.
      • Apply an awareness and willingness to work as a team member.
      • Quality Assurance – work within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance systems.
      • Safety – Responsible for personal safety and working within the Occupational Health & Safety procedures.
      • A substantial experience as a user of the 3D PDMS modelling and AutoCAD 2D drafting system applicable to piping layout and design.
      REQUIREMENTS

• Excellent technical communication and co-ordination skills.
      • Diploma of engineering or equivalent
      • Substantial proven experience of detailed piping design gained with design contractors
      • A thorough knowledge of the codes and standards and a good piping design for chemical / oil and gas facilities.

3. uttam_patil1979

uttam_patil1979 New Member

Dear Sir,

I am very much interested for the above mentioned post.

Currently I am working with TATA Consulting Engineers Limited,Mumbai,India as PDMS Piping Design Engineer.

Having 5.5 Yrs of Experinece on PDMS (Version 11.6 & Version 12) Project.

I have sent my detailed resume on your mail id Please go through it.

Hoping for favorable response soon.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Uttam Patil.