• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Welding Specification/Process Nomenclature

    Discussion in 'Joining & fabrication' started by sc17332, Sep 19, 2014.

    1. sc17332

      sc17332 New Member

      Sep 2014
      Likes Received:
      I have a drawing for an ASME rated vessel that has a welding spec call out of 1-1-T1. I am looking for information on how to decode that specification to know what it means and what welding process it is calling out. Is there a site, or publication, that I can learn what that specification nomenclature system means for this particular specification as well as others using the same system?

    Share This Page

    1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
      Dismiss Notice