• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Win a SpaceExplorer professional 3D mouse and more!

Discussion in 'Help, info & forum announcements' started by bw2011, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. bw2011

bw2011 Forum Manager

!!THIS PRIZE DRAW HAS NOW ENDED!!
      [​IMG]
      Dear Forum members, We are pleased to announce a new Mechanical Design Forum prize draw! We have 9 fantastic prizes to give away, and it's really simple to be entered! Enter by the 20 May 2011!*

The prizes:

1) The star prize: A SpaceExplorer professional 3D mouse (sponsored by 3Dconnexion) (SRP £199 / 299 € / $299)
      2) How Do They Do It? (volume 1) [DVD]
      3) Deconstructing Product Design: Exploring the Form, Function, Usability, Sustainability, and Commercial Success of 100 Amazing Products [BOOK]
      4) Universal Principles of Design, Revised and Updated: 125 Ways to Enhance Usability, Influence Perception, Increase Appeal, Make Better Design Decisions, and Teach through Design [BOOK]
      5) This Is the Part Where You Pretend to Add Value: A Dilbert Book [BOOK]
      6) Modern Marvels - Engineering Disasters [DVD]
      7) It Looked Good on Paper: Bizarre Inventions, Design Disasters, and Engineering Follies [BOOK]
      8) 1001 Inventions That Changed the World [BOOK]
      9) Why Didn't I Think of That?: 101 Inventions That Changed the World by Hardly Trying [BOOK]

Requirements & How to enter (please read carefully):

1) YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM. If you are not, please register here.

2) LIKE US on Facebook by visiting our Facebook page.

3) EMAIL US to tell that you've followed us. Please confirm your FULL NAME and FORUM USERNAME in the email. (this is the username you use here at this forum, and not on Linkedin or Facebook etc.) Here's an entry form/email sample: I liked you on facebook NAME: John Jones USERNAME: John2011 Please note that those of you that already like us on Facebook are eligible, and will simply need to email us too to be included in the draw (see "Requirements & How to enter" point 3).

Thanks once again to our sponsor, 3Dconnexion for providing the star prize!!

[​IMG]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ *Prize draw terms and conditions:
      1. Entries must be via email and in accordance with "How to Enter" section of the draw, and entry into the draw implies acceptance of these conditions
      2. All entries must be received by 20 May 2011.
      3. The prizes will be awarded to the first 9 entries picked at random on or before 22 May 2011.
      4. The prizes must be accepted as offered; there is no cash alternative.
      5. Winners will be notified by email by 28 May 2011.
      6. Prizes 2 to 9 will be posted from Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk directly to the winners. The Mechanical Design Forum will not be held responsible for the loss of prizes during shipment. Prize 1 will be provided and shipped by 3Dconnexion.
      7. Details of winners (Mechanical Design Forum username and country) will be posted in this thread shortly after the draw.

3. JC_Biggs

JC_Biggs Active Member

4. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Universal Principles of Design [BOOK] Win it!

Universal Principles of Design [BOOK]
      125 Ways to Enhance Usability, Influence Perception, Increase Appeal, Make Better Design Decisions, and Teach through Design
      [​IMG]

This book is one of the fantastic prizes that you can win as part of our amazing prize draw. To find out more about this book click here or on the image.

I've read this book it's a great inspiration and resource and full of fascinating information. Click here for some Amazon reviews.

*To find out how you can win this book and lots of other fantastic prizes (including the 3D SpaceExlorer mouse star prize) click HERE

5. GarethW

WIN IT! "How Do They Do It?" (volume 1) [DVD]

How Do They Do It? (volume 1) [DVD]

This book is one of the fantastic prizes that you can win as part of our amazing prize draw.

This is a BRILLIANT show! One of my favorites. Loads of fascinating info, and Robert Llewelyn is a superb presenter (Kryten off Red Dwarf!)

*To find out how you can win this book and lots of other fantastic prizes (including the 3D SpaceExlorer mouse star prize) click HERE

[​IMG]

Summary of this DVD:

6. GarethW

Less than a week to go. Please apply ASAP if you want a chance to get your hands on the fab prizes!

7. swertel

swertel Active Member

I would love to get in on this competition, but I don't have a facebook account. :(
      I'll follow you on twitter. Wait, I already do. Does that count?

8. GarethW

Sorry, this is Facebook only.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.