• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Work load problems and designs

Discussion in 'The Leisure Lounge' started by velvetpuzzled, Jun 30, 2018.

1. velvetpuzzled

velvetpuzzled Well-Known Member

My brother is stressed about the designs he would like to have for a new shop. He can't concentrate on his work maybe he is thinking about his health too much. Its because he was diagnosed with a severe illness. I'm not aware if it is because of his workloads or he is developing a mild depression. Should his behavior be given an attention? Your words of advice, please.

3. Marnie Dorsey

Marnie Dorsey Active Member

It's quite difficult to assume that he has mild depression. He could be overthinking of so many things. Maybe he needs a break from his routine.

4. Nanci Meserve

Nanci Meserve Member

At first, he needs to relax but if stress becomes chronic, that will need attention. Yes, it might be the cause of depression.

5. overtknit

overtknit Member

He needs to engage in any other activities that he'll find interesting. That night help.

6. velvetpuzzled

Thanks to all! I'll try to talk with my brother and suggest him to seek guidance about his depression. If you still have something in mind or other suggestions please leave us a post here.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018 at 8:40 AM
    7. velvetpuzzled

I agree that my brother might be overthinking and will need help. I guess it needs to clarify if he has a mild depression by a counseling.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018 at 9:38 AM